Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

Christmas in June

Good Evening,
This week over at   CRAFT we have a fab new challenge.
 This week’s theme is Christmas
  Our fabulous sponsor this week is…


For my DT card I chose Snow Family'




 The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The sentiment is from Arty Pants Christmas Sentiments 2

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….

A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3, Must be Christmas/winter themed  #41 - Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #8 - Anything Christmas Goes (Week 1)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas  #337 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Non-traditional Christmas Colors

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 337 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Christmas card! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi,
    Dots to Lines- DT TTCRD
    www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your snowman family, a super card. Thanks for sharing at The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx