Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Show us Some Sparkle


Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight our theme is ……
Show Us Some Sparkle
Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is
For my DT card I chose Flying Gnome 
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from a set by LEBONDESIGNS called Christmas Paper Pack – no longer available.
I added some Christmas Vintage Blendables by Katie Pertiet – here to create the scene and glittered the snow.
I also added semi-transparent glitter to the balloon and the centre of the snowflakes on the DP.
I fussy cut the image and used foam pads to give it dimension on the card.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …


Crafting By Designs - W, F, 3E - November Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E Always Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - M, 2nd Wed, 2E, Anything Goes for Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3 #45- Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F – Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas   - Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Something with Wings
Hiding in my Craft Room W,1E -  Any Holiday

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous car and colouring of the image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your talent, love the image you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx